Skip to main content

Letter from Santa Singh to Bill Gates


Letter is from Santa Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer


Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some
Problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friends clicked 'run' he ran up to Amri tsar ! So, we request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.

3. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

4. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ' find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.

5. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?

6. I brought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'MY Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?

7. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is noteven a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.

8. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only..

9. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?

10. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God shake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.

Regards,

Banta

Last one from me to Mr Bill Gates :

Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?



Comments



Free Educational Website For All

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of Everything

Okay, as you all know, I am not pleased for journal writing yet I'm addicted to it. I've not written my journal for quite long time, so I took a step forward; hence making me, myself become more interested to carry on the task. It does not require much energy, but just time. Yet, it is so meaningful and gives me satisfaction. My next year theme? Wait for that in my upcoming posts...

'Proto-Malays the origins of the human race'

  Research in archaeology and genetics could very well prove that the ancient Proto-Malays living in the Sunda Shelf were the ancestors of the human population today. The term Proto-Malay, which translates to Melayu asli (aboriginal Malay) or Melayu purba (ancient Malay), refers to the Mongoloids and Austronesian speakers from mainland Asia who moved to the Malay peninsular and Malay archipelago in a long series of migrations between 2500 and 1500 BC. The Proto-Malays are believed to be seafarers knowledgeable in oceanography and possessing advanced fishing as well as basic agricultural skills. They moved around from island to island in great distances between New Zealand and Madagascar, and they served as navigation guides, crew and labour to Indian, Arab, Persian and Chinese traders for nearly 2000 years. Over the years, they settled at various places and adopted various cultures and religions as a result of acculturation and interracial and inter-tribal marriages with mos...