Skip to main content

Tracklist for the new album "Some Kind of Trouble"


"Some Kind of Trouble" tracklist and pre-orders


After a few um's and ah's, James has decided the final tracklist for the new album "Some Kind of Trouble" is as follows:

Stay The Night
Dangerous
Best Laid Plans
So Far Gone
No Tears 
Superstar
These Are The Words
Calling Out Your Name
Heart Of Gold
I'll Be Your Man
If Time Is All I Have
Turn Me On

 
It's now available to pre-order all over the place with different extras and goodies depending on where you order it. These include an exclusive track and "interactive digital booklet" from iTunes, an instant gratis track on Amazon, and signed copies with Play.com... Check them out on the links below and choose which one suits you

James Blunt official store
iTunes   
Visit the shop on JamesBlunt.com

Comments



Free Educational Website For All

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of Everything

Okay, as you all know, I am not pleased for journal writing yet I'm addicted to it. I've not written my journal for quite long time, so I took a step forward; hence making me, myself become more interested to carry on the task. It does not require much energy, but just time. Yet, it is so meaningful and gives me satisfaction. My next year theme? Wait for that in my upcoming posts...

'Proto-Malays the origins of the human race'

  Research in archaeology and genetics could very well prove that the ancient Proto-Malays living in the Sunda Shelf were the ancestors of the human population today. The term Proto-Malay, which translates to Melayu asli (aboriginal Malay) or Melayu purba (ancient Malay), refers to the Mongoloids and Austronesian speakers from mainland Asia who moved to the Malay peninsular and Malay archipelago in a long series of migrations between 2500 and 1500 BC. The Proto-Malays are believed to be seafarers knowledgeable in oceanography and possessing advanced fishing as well as basic agricultural skills. They moved around from island to island in great distances between New Zealand and Madagascar, and they served as navigation guides, crew and labour to Indian, Arab, Persian and Chinese traders for nearly 2000 years. Over the years, they settled at various places and adopted various cultures and religions as a result of acculturation and interracial and inter-tribal marriages with mos...